And heres the beginning of everything.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hey guys.......... and girls of course. I'm no sexist, so there.

This is like, the amazing beginning of three guys who will be so... so... so... wait. Will be? Whats this? We are not guys who go like "ahhh... we will be lovable."

Heres the catch.

"We are lovable."

Many of y'all out there will go like "Wh-wh-what? You three stoodges..? Lovable? -fakes puking-"

Haha, watch it man... and woman. We're gonna prove it to y'all who's lovable. =P

But of course, nobody here know who the hell we are.

Or rather, who's writing this "what-seems-to-be-nonsensical" post.

I'll keep mum on who we are... for the time being. Lets get to what's up for today in the gathering of the 3 lovable ones.

----------------------------------

And so, me and YuBin met up @ Bukit Batok MRT station. For what? I don't know. We were suppose to you know, meet up the 'Stan-leh' @ City Hall. But we went to AFA for a lil bit. Apparently... It wasn't much. Most of the people have left -face palms-.

Then! We met up with Kani-chan and Giselle from SGCafe. I mean. Wow, 'Hey guys' and talk for a lil bit.


In the end, some smart-aleck (dressed in yellow), who stood behind us was rude. And Giselle thought it was one of us being rude.

What the?

But the misunderstanding was cleared of course. We are innocent afterall (and lovable).

Went to eat the BAN MIANZ at Marina Square. It was... naise, and filling.

We then, uh.. Went to Boon Lay. What I did was... hillarious. I mean, I sang right in the middle of the train cabin. Awesome huh.

Wait, who am I?

You sure you want to know?

I'm....


...
..
.


Wayne.


Is that so surprising that a guy's blogging. I told you, we're three lovable guys.. Or did I actually say that?


Then we went to have some dinner over at my friend's place. It was quite, filling?

Stan-leh drank some alcohol. It was like, 1/3 of a can of a heineken and he was like -in a daze-

Its so darn hillarious.


Not.


Well, shall do a short post. I don't wanna hog too much of you guy's attention. Though we do get it all the time.

=D


Wayne~
Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Sunday, November 23, 2008