the irony

Monday, November 24, 2008

hey people, its Waynester again.

Yeah, you all might be thinking, wheres the other two?

I don't know, maybe I'm just more active. To be honest, I'm quite surprised with the hit counters. Who could've visited us when its barely 2-days old? What the?

Hey, don't be shy. Though we did mention that its under works. We didn't say we would shoo you guys away.

So, go ahead. Leave us a tag, we'll reply you. We three, afterall, are extremely friendly guys. If you want to meet us, we'd meet you. (Provided that we feel that you are trustworthy enough to be our friends).

Aww, aren't we just awesome?


I know what y'all are thinking.

"Who the hell are these people? Why are they so egoistic?"

C'mon, egoistic by nature, and egoistic for gags are two different things. Theres no way we are egoistic by nature. These kind of people are, kinda unbearable. So don't class us like that D=

At any rate. I'll do a small re-cap of what me and binster did today. Aww, Lehster went to work.

D= D=

Don't worry, we didn't miss him for a single bit. I kinda pity him for missing out the fun (again), though.


Missing out what fun?


Did I forget to remind you that as long as me and binster is around, theres always entertainment? So even with just US alone. We'd have fun any day =)

Anyway, back to topic.

Met up with Yubin at around... eto.. 5.50pm'ish. Then had a heavy meal, before looking for jobs. Aww, I still need to get a job -grumbles-. If anyone have any good recommendation, feel free to tag us about the job details =).

Then went to Woodlands to cut some wig. We probably got stuck there around 3 hours plus. Then its home time.

There, short and sweet.

Expected more, or expected me to write/speak twit?

HAH, I had you there, didn't I?


Okay, I guess not.

Well, short update for today. Just keep missing us, and we might just update soon again.

Wayne(ster) ~
Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Monday, November 24, 2008