I am so man~

Monday, December 1, 2008

Yo !!

Now, Finally !!!

Ppl, Lehster HERE !! The most blur-est among the 3 of us. =x

Alright, shall post about today.

Met up with Waynester at the CCK MRT Station, we then head to Bukit Batok MRT Station to meet up with Binster. Then, we went to Cityhall together. While we're in the MRT, we made alot of nonsensical comment and ridiculous jokes.

Once we reached there, we went to marina square foodcourt to eat BAN MIAN !! Super duper nice. As usual, I ate tom-yum banmian. And the other 2 funsters ate the standard ban mian I guess. =x

After eating, we were like, waiting for friends, to meet us or sth. But in the end, only 1 managed to turn up, Joanne. (My mum’s name!) LOL. Then binster and waynester were like, making crude jokes about me. Haha, to cut long story short, after meeting up Joanne, we sashayed to arcade to play Guitar freak and Drum Mania.

Alright, waynester is most pro among the 3 of us. LOL. EXTREME LVL !! I was like, wtf ?? haha.

After playing arcade, we went to walk around in Suntec City. And went to a restaurant where I was employed till days ago. Oh, that was the worst time I ever had today. I kena shoot like siao from everyone including my manger. -.-!

Then, we went back to marina kopitiam there to eat dinner and chat about several personal issues. Well, learn quite abit from wayne about life. (And a long lecture about it, accompanied with a tensed atmosphere) Haha.

Alright, I shall end my post here.

Best Lehster-in-the-world~

Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Monday, December 1, 2008