Because we know you love us.

Friday, December 5, 2008

And as the title says, because we know you guys love us and cannot get enough of our epic'ness. I shall update again.

C'mon, is it that tough to guess who I am? Waynester here. The most active blogger amongst the three. Why am I so active? Because I'm awesome. I'm like, a busy man here.

Yeah, I'm busy. So appreciate it when I'm updating!

Yeah yeah, all hail the awesomeness of the funsters.

Alright, been real busy lately. Been prepping for our 'Vampire Knights' Photoshoot stuffs.. Yeah, its sort of a headache. Afterall, the three of us are cosplaying awesome characters. I'm cosplaying Kuran Kaname, and the other two funsters are doing the Kiryuu twits, I mean, the Kiryuu twins.

And we do have future cosplay plans. The next big thing would be "Katekyo Hitman Reborn"! Awesomezness.

Yeah, its sorta like, the funsters gathering today again. The day started with a stupid instant noodle lunch at my place. Did I say how twit lehster is? I mean, he knocked my door. Then I go open, he go to the edge of the staircase to emo. Then I didn't see a single soul, hence, I closed it.

And he waited there like an idiot.

LAWLS.

Then Binster reached, then we cook. That guy did the most "Leh" thing in our whole history. He forgot to bring the dumb receipt for the costume. How 'Leh' Is that?

-_-

And the rest.... I'm just lazy to drone about.

Why? Cause I'm awesome. Actually, I don't need to update that much about the happenings again. I know you all just came to see my awesome blog post. Its like you see a singer, but not for their songs, but for their presence. Yeah, I know. Thanks people. I know =D

Alright, three pictures to upload. I chanced upon the dumb Sesame Street while eating Ban Mian at Marina Square.

Enjoy and bask in our awesome blog.

~Waynester



Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Friday, December 5, 2008