And the epic one falls

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hey people, its your favourite, friendly neighbourhood Waynester. I know how much you guys are suffering with withdrawal symptoms just because I didn't update for the past 2 days.

Well, there are various reasons contributing to that.

First, we had a stayover 'Gay Party' over at Royston's. Then the next day is the photoshoot. Everyone turned in at 12am, and woke up at 3. With me as an exception of course. Because I couldn't even get a short nap or whatever.

Song bo.

Photoshoot, was quite a 'Fail' in my books. But then again, its because it didnt hit 80 marks. I'd say it ranged around what, 60-70?

Yeah, I'm a perfectionist (kinda), bite me.

And when we all reached home, I'd say we all are like, half dead. I'm practically using up emergency reserve energy or something to that effect.

I even used up back up battery.

Of course, those are several uh, I don't know whats the word for it, analogy is just wrong, things/words to describe how tired I am.

Then, well. I slept... and slept and slept. Till what, 1.30pm today. So amazingly, I've slept for like, 17 hours and 30 mins.

Then right now, I've got what, a really dried up throat, and coughing.

Yeah, I'm sick now.

So you can obviously see what I'm not as epic as usual.

And of course, the reason I didn't get much sleep over at Royston's place is because Lehster's frequent attacks on us.

So we kinda made the right choice, me and binster share a bed, Lehster, sleep by himself.

But that didn't stop him from trying to attack us anyway.


Thats how desirable both of us are. I know it.

Well, that's the end of today's update... Wish I'd get better soon.


Ciao

~Waynester
Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Monday, December 8, 2008