And I laughed real hard.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hey people, its waynester again. Rofl. I just recieved an msn message from 'Leh'. Prompting me to check out the CBox. So I did.

And I saw what, nothing. What do I mean by nothing? Well, I thought someone interesting tagged. But I only found a twit-tagger.

People, people. Its fine if you want to post whatever you want, but please. Make an effort to make yourself known. Don't feel brave under the false veil of 'anonymousity'. Its making yourself looking retarded.

And I fell for your amazingly retarded trap by posting a blog post in response. But it works anyway, serves as a warning to haters.

We love haters too =). I'm serious. I mean, c'mon. It gets boring if there aren't a single source of entertainment.

Yes, hater. The 'zzz' anonymous smartass. You gave me a form of entertainment when I just woke up. Thanks =D.

Well, short update again. I'd like to see more smartasses, I mean, smart people. To post up our tag board. You can try putting witty comments to outsmart us, under the shade of anonymousity.

We'll just delete you. =D

I happen to have alot of time now anyway. So I can keep IP Banning.

=D

Well, with that. This is my final responses to anonymous twits.

Ja~

waynester~


(P.S Yes, we love attention. And you fell for the stupid trap by giving us your attention, Mr. Anonymous =D )
Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Tuesday, December 9, 2008