Update, liek, finally.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hai hai hai, people. Its Waynester again. As usual, I'm the one doing the most update...

So, did you guys liek, miss us or something? Well, thats like... a rhetorical question. Liek, DUH. I know you guys miss us and our fantastic, epic, moments.

Well, small update for y'all out there who're suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Hah.

Went to the new Jurong Point today. The extension, duh. I went there for job training. Well. I did well today, in that one hour.

Of course, the moment I enter. Like, one minute later. BOOM! Loads of people.

Binster was like "man, you come for this one hour, pass so fast. Before that, it was slow as shiznit."

Lawl. Like, of course. Who am I?

I'm spiderman, not.

And I saw that post I made previously. It was... hillarious. I'm glad that the haters realised that they fell for our awesome trap.

At any rate. I needa pack my stuffs now. Because its a 'gay' party tonight (NOT.). Tomorrow's EoY. Gotta look good.


I mean, better than usual. DUH

Well, thats it for updates. Ja.
Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Friday, December 12, 2008