Then school came into the picture.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi guys.

It has come to my realisation that i have the honourable task of shaving 70% of my hair (head, duh) off today.

Now i'm feeling like a retard as i spend the last few pathetic moments with my grass.

There it is, the time of the year when you fall prey to school.

Well, at least i had fun these 2 weeks laughing at the secondary school people in uniform.

Oh need i mention? my uniform happens to be a platinum creation of fail. and thus i feel great about wearing it everyday.

Well wayne, enjoy your holidays, thats all i can say.

i certainly though mine was. hur. hur. hur?


THEN you think. Why so serious.

Well, i happened to catch a glance of my reflection in the mirror just now.

Then i start doing the worrying that i'm so lovely i don't know what to do about it.

So there you go. the last miserable lap of 2 years.



~binster

(p.s: i'd make much laughter if you tell me your uniform sucks.)
Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Saturday, January 17, 2009