Wrath and closure

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wayne(ster) here. After much consideration, I might very well close up this blog. I'm still considering. But it is very much possible.

Various reasons:
(1) The incapability to update this blog.
(2) This blog was originally a platform for the funsters to interact, but it ceased to function as that purpose
(3) Wayne's incredibly pissed and will, very likely, cut off all communication with anyone, everyone.

I shall not elaborate (3) because it is more of a personal matters. And it would be very unsightly if I were to rant at our readers.

This is purely a decision of mine. I have not consult with Binster at all. So this blog might not actually close down.

Oh, why will I not consult with lehster? Because he has never been helping out with the blog anyway.

I'll still consider this option, and may just keep the blog address alive because we hate posers.

At any rate, this may, or may not happen. So relax and treat this as a usual update.

Wayne~
Entry by Why are we so lovable?

Comments (0)

Since Saturday, January 17, 2009